This is the class I have created which I am using for the queries:
<?php
mysqli_report(MYSQLI_REPORT_INDEX | MYSQLI_REPORT_ERROR | MYSQLI_REPORT_STRICT);
class DBConnect {
private $dbcon;
private $paramquery;
private $result;
public function __construct() {
try {
$this->dbcon = mysqli_init();
mysqli_real_connect($this->dbcon, '127.0.0.1', '', '', '', 3306, '', MYSQLI_CLIENT_COMPRESS);
$this->paramquery = $this->dbcon->stmt_init();
} catch (mysqli_sql_exception $e) {
exit('Database Connection Failed');
}
}
public function dbquery($querysql, $querydata) {
try {
mysqli_ping($this->dbcon);
$this->paramquery->prepare($querysql);
array_walk($querydata, function(&$escval){$escval = mysqli_real_escape_string($this->dbcon, $escval);}); //Problem
call_user_func_array(array($this->paramquery, 'bind_param'), $querydata); //Problem
$this->paramquery->execute();
} catch (mysqli_sql_exception $e) {
exit('Database Query Failed');
}
$this->result = $this->paramquery->get_result(); // problem
if ($this->result) {
$drs = $this->result->fetch_array();
$this->result->free_result();
return $drs;
}
}
public function __destruct() {
if (($this->dbcon !== null) && ($this->paramquery !== null) && ($this->result !== null)) {
$this->paramquery->close();
$this->dbcon->close();
}
unset($this->result);
unset($this->paramquery);
unset($this->dbcon);
}
}
?>
The index.php file code is this:
<?php
require_once('connection.php');
$DBX = new DBConnect();
$DBX->dbquery('INSERT INTO `xathx_key` (`license`, `client`, `server`, `uniquex`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)', array('ssss', '1', '3', '5', '7'));
var_dump($DBX);
unset($DBX)
?>
I am trying to do an INSERT query in this instance. And I want to get a success result or flag when the query is executed successfully. But in the var_dump of the object I get some irrelevant data and if I use echo I get an error that the object cannot be converted to a string. I just want to get a 0 for query execution failure, corruption or problem and a 1 for completion, success, ok status. When am I going wrong in the code?
EDIT: Can you guys just tell me what are the things that are wrong with this simple script? The main goal of this script is to connect to mysql server and execute all possible queries as fast as possible, as securely as possible.
Full Project Source: https://github.com/FSMySQL/PHP-FSMySQL
from No true result return in insert query
No comments:
Post a Comment