Tuesday 30 August 2022

JEST testPathPattern not recognizing integration tests

I have the below structure and trying to run jest --testPathPattern=static/integration-tests to execute only the integration-tests. But I am seeing 0 matches. I tried even testRegex and other options too but in vain. Is my command right or is any modification required? FYI jest documentation doesn't have much description on the file patterns and I am completely new to the Javascript and ofcourse the Jest. Appreciate any help!

-resources
   |__package.json
   |__static
          |__unit-tests
          |          |__somescript.unit.test.js
          |
          |__integration-tests
                     |__somescript.int.test.js  


from JEST testPathPattern not recognizing integration tests

No comments:

Post a Comment