I would like to view pdf file from share point server. the Url link : https:///sites/iConnect/Lists/FeedList/Attachments/1138/Grasim%20Talent%20Hunt.pdf
it Redirect to the below link: https://login.microsoftonline.com, once I signed in then the response redirect to pdf file url.
In this institution how I handle and view the pdf file to webview.
I tried this code snip:
WebView webView = findViewById(R.id.webview);
webView.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
webView.loadUrl(uri);
webView.setWebViewClient(new WebViewClient()
{
@Override
@TargetApi(Build.VERSION_CODES.LOLLIPOP)
public boolean shouldOverrideUrlLoading(WebView view, WebResourceRequest request)
{
if(request.getUrl().toString().endsWith(".pdf"))
{
String weburl = "https://docs.google.com/gview?embedded=true&url=" + request.getUrl().toString();
view.loadUrl(weburl);
}
else
{
view.loadUrl(request.getUrl().toString());
}
return true;
}
@Override
public boolean shouldOverrideUrlLoading(WebView view, String url) {
view.loadUrl(url);
return true;
}
@Override
public void onPageFinished(WebView view, String url) {
super.onPageFinished(view, url);
CommonUtils.dismissDialog();
}
@Override
public void onReceivedError(WebView view, int errorCode,String description,String failingUrl) {
//super.onReceivedError(view, request, error);
Toast.makeText(WebViewActivity.this,"Error"+description, Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
}
});
Please suggest if there is any concepts
Thank you
Rajarajan
from Android view .pdf file in web view using redirect url by authenticate user name and password
No comments:
Post a Comment