Sunday 6 December 2020

Redirect URL issue in Safari and Opera with jquery

I am trying to redirect the page if my website opened in Iframe with the following javascript code. But it is not working in Safari and Opera browsers.

var siteurl = '<?php echo $base_url;?>'; // My website url
var currentUrl = document.referrer; // The url where my website was opened in iframe

// Check if current url is not equal the original site url
if(siteurl !== currentUrl){
   // Then Redirect browser to original(siteurl)
   window.top.location.href = '<?php echo $base_url;?>';   
}

From Safari:

enter image description here

From Opera:

enter image description here

How can I fix this redirect problem. If there is a way, can you answer me please.

How to break out the iframe with javascript.



from Redirect URL issue in Safari and Opera with jquery

No comments:

Post a Comment