Tuesday, 3 September 2019

Android App action GET_ACCOUNT -> get an exact account by name does not recognise account name

This is the action I implemented for my GET_ACCOUNT intent:

   <action intentName="actions.intent.GET_ACCOUNT">
    <fulfillment urlTemplate="https://www.xelion.com/account{?accountType}">
        <parameter-mapping
            intentParameter="account.name"
            urlParameter="accountType" />
    </fulfillment>
   </action>

My App Actions Test Tool v2.00 account looks like this:

{
    "name": "utility",
    "@context": "http://schema.googleapis.com",
    "@type": "Account"
}

And the ADB command works: adb -s 8B5X13NHR shell am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -d "https://assistant.google.com/services/invoke/uid/000012bbe43e434f?intent=actions.intent.GET_ACCOUNT\&param.account=%7B%0A++++%22name%22%3A+%22utility%22%2C%0A++++%22%40context%22%3A+%22http%3A%2F%2Fschema.googleapis.com%22%2C%0A++++%22%40type%22%3A+%22Account%22%0A%7D"

If I do any of this example queries it works:

 Show my "Invocation Name" portfolio
 Let me see my "Invocation Name" investment portfolio
 Get Example "Invocation Name" balance
 What's my Example Provider account balance

But how can I input the account name? Like I want the "utility" account, or if not a name, like "rosu alin" account.

I tried: Show "utility" "Invocation name" portofolio or Show my "Invocation name" utility portofolio but none of this options work. Please help



from Android App action GET_ACCOUNT -> get an exact account by name does not recognise account name

No comments:

Post a Comment