Tuesday 8 August 2023

Why my PWA works locally but not on Github Pages / Netlify?

I'm facing an issue with my Progressive Web App (PWA) that features two pickers allowing number selection. The core functionality involves swapping the center values of these pickers upon clicking a "Switch Beats" button. Everything works perfectly in my local environment, but not on Netlify or GitHub Pages.

After scrolling one picker and clicking "Switch Beats," the displayed values revert to 3:4 or 4:3, instead of maintaining the expected behavior. I thought it was a caching problem or issues with the workers.js file, but I didn't have any luck so far.

I've examined the code over and over and still I can't figure out what happens between local and deployed behavior.

Can someone help or hint me in the right direction?

Thanks a lot!

Live Version (Netlify)

Github Repo



from Why my PWA works locally but not on Github Pages / Netlify?

No comments:

Post a Comment