Tuesday 8 August 2023

How do I define a dependencies.py file for an ML Endpoint instance for inference in Azure Machine Learning Studio?

So, when I create an Endpoint instance for inferencing it asks me for a scoring_script.py (Which I provide, no problems), but inside of it I have a dependency that must be met.

My instance is crashing because the image I've selected for ML work doesn't have all azure sdk dependencies, and I need to add custom dependencies. The thing is, this "dependencies / add file" button asks me for a Python file, not a requirements text file or a conda yaml, so I don't know how to define this script.

How can I specify these dependencies in a script? Couldn't find in the docs.

dependencies



from How do I define a dependencies.py file for an ML Endpoint instance for inference in Azure Machine Learning Studio?

No comments:

Post a Comment