Wednesday 3 May 2023

A notification dialog with action buttons for video call when app is closed or terminated in flutter

I am using Flutter WebRTC for doing video calls. The video call is working fine. For getting the video call when app is running background or app is closed I am using Firebase Cloud Messaging and I am using firebase messaging package. I am getting the push notification while app is closed and running background. But I am unable to show a dialog like Whatsapp/ Skype/ Messenger notification dialog. I am using flutter local notification package for showing push notification. enter image description here I want to show a dialog shown in the picture.

Also, when the app is closed, if the push notification is clicked, I want to redirect to a desired page. At this moment it is redirecting to splash screen, then home screen, at last to desired screen. How can I redirect at first?



from A notification dialog with action buttons for video call when app is closed or terminated in flutter

No comments:

Post a Comment