Monday 25 July 2022

React native app gets crash logs with "SIGSEGV: Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference) "

I've just integrated the bugsnag in my react native app and suddenly I started receiving Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference) reports for the android phones only. The logs don't show where the error happens, I can see only this line -onlyreanimated::NativeProxy::installJSIBindings()

The app doesn't crash in development(on simulators) or during the testing, the breadcrumbs are not useful either.

Has anyone received similar logs and how did you pinpoint what the issue is? Any advice is greatly appreciated as I'm going in circles trying to figure this out.



from React native app gets crash logs with "SIGSEGV: Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference) "

No comments:

Post a Comment