Thursday 24 February 2022

PyAutoGUI - result will only get parsed once

I'm trying to automate a simple thing. A popup pops up, my script finds it and clicks on the button I took a screenshot of (erteilen.png). Half a second later the same popup pops up again, but my script won't notice it.

This is my code:

import pyautogui as pg

while True:
    window = pg.locateOnScreen("erteilen.png", minSearchTime=3, confidence=0.9)
    try:
        print(window)
        pg.click(x=window.left+int(window.width/2), y=window.top+int(window.height/2), clicks=3)
    except Exception as e:
        print("Error:", e)
        break

It will click on the found window, then the same window opens again, but the script won't locate it again. When I click in the command window, it seems like pyautogui refreshes it's screen and then finds the window.

How can I tell PyAutoGUI to 'refresh' what it sees itself, so that it gets updated informations and finds the new windows as well?

Thanks in advance!

Michael



from PyAutoGUI - result will only get parsed once

No comments:

Post a Comment