Sunday 24 October 2021

Python debugger not responding in vscode

When I am debugging my python code from vscode, debugger shows no response and nothing on my terminal.

I have tested it with simple hello world code with a breakpoint. No output and breakpoint is never touched.

This was working fine a day before and only change I have done is installing a PYCharm(which I have uninstalled it now).

While if I execute the program without debugger then it executes without any issue.

enter image description here

launch.json screennshot below:

VS already updated:

enter image description here

enter image description here

Requirements.txt screenshot:

enter image description here

Launch.json file code

{
    // Use IntelliSense to learn about possible attributes.
    // Hover to view descriptions of existing attributes.
    // For more information, visit: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=830387
    "version": "0.2.0",
    "configurations": [
        {"name":"Python: Current File",
            "type":"python",
            "request":"launch",
            "program":"${file}",
            "console":"integratedTerminal",
            "stopOnEntry": true,
            "justMyCode": false
        }
        
    ]
}


from Python debugger not responding in vscode

No comments:

Post a Comment