Sunday 11 July 2021

display custom error message in JW player if livestream ends abruptly

I have a react code as shown below which renders player. In the code below, if the condition is true then the code for the ReactJWPlayer is called.

const player = ()=> {
    if(condition) {
        return (
            <ReactJWPlayer
                onPlaylist={[props.playlist]}
                onPlay={() => onPlay()}
                autoPlay={props.autoplay}
                isMuted={false}
            />
        )
    }
}

Problem Statement:

What I want to achieve is, I want to display a custom error message if livestream ends abruptly. Right now, I am seeing:

This video file cannot be played 

(Error Code: 232011)

enter image description here

I am wondering what changes I need to make in the code above so that I can replace an error message above with the following error message:

Video will be available soon.



from display custom error message in JW player if livestream ends abruptly

No comments:

Post a Comment