Wednesday 9 December 2020

How do I end a Tkinter python module on mac so I don't have to force quit python launcher after the program is done?

This is my code:

from Tkinter import *

app = Tk()

app.title('example')

app.geometry('400x300+200+200')

b = Button(app, text = "quit", command = app.quit)

b.pack()

app.mainloop()

When I run this python launcher pops up and when I close the window or press the quit button the window closes and the python idle says its done but python launcher becomes unresponsive and I have to force quit it for python launcher to quit and disappear from the dock.

Is there a command that I have to use to exit the code properly?



from How do I end a Tkinter python module on mac so I don't have to force quit python launcher after the program is done?

No comments:

Post a Comment