Thursday 22 October 2020

On F11/Fullscreen mode YouTube IFrame zooms in really far, as a result making the video quality worse

I used the same code as this website called Virtual Vacation so as a result they have the same issue as me. I'm thinking of reaching out to them and notifying of this but I can't figure out any way to fix it..

Specifically on WINDOWS 10, When you load a video, and then go into F11/Fullscreen mode, the video zooms in like 20-30%. It works on other OS like MacOS and ChromeOS, but on Windows it does that.. Here is the source code: SC

I have included a video with all the necessary needed like browsers, latest updates, and the steps I took to replicate the issue.

Please take a look at the video: here.. it displays all the problems.

End question: Explanation or code example to prevent the zooming in on F11.

Video Of Issue

Image of Issue



from On F11/Fullscreen mode YouTube IFrame zooms in really far, as a result making the video quality worse

No comments:

Post a Comment