Friday 25 September 2020

print pos receipt in tow printer in web application

I'm using a web application and the frontend is HTML, CSS, js, jquery, vuejs2 etc. I need to print to two printers.

<table>
    <thead>
        <tr>
            <th>header</th>
        </tr>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
        <tr><td>item 1 * 150 $</td></tr>
        <tr><td>item 5 * 160 $</td></tr>
        <tr><td>item 3 * 70 $</td></tr>
        <tr><td>item 9 * 80 $</td></tr>
    </tbody>
    <tbody>
        <tr>
            <td>footer here</td>
        </tr>
    </tbody>
</table>

If I want to print the page using ctrl + p it will print in the first printer only. How can I print to two different printers? my os is windows 10 and my browser is chrome and sometimes edge ..



from print pos receipt in tow printer in web application

No comments:

Post a Comment