Monday 28 September 2020

how can i do import of d3-selection-multi in typescript

I have installed the package from d3.js and d3-selection-multi. In my app/app.component.ts file I try to import them.

import * as d3 from 'd3';
import * as d3SelectionMulti from 'd3-selection-multi';

My idea is to use the .attrs attribute that embeds but I get this error:

.attrs is not a function

this is my code:

import * as d3 from 'd3';
import * as d3SelectionMulti from 'd3-selection-multi';
.
.
  var duration = 5000;
  var posicionFinal = 250;
  var posicionActual = 0;
  var segundosDuracion = 0;
  var oProperties = { x: posicionFinal, fill: "red" };
  rectangle
    .datum(oProperties)
    .transition()
    .duration(duration)
    .ease(d3.easeLinear)
    .attrs(oProperties)

how can I solve that?

this is my live code:

https://stackblitz.com/edit/d3-angular-wusbox?file=src%2Fapp%2Fapp.component.ts



from how can i do import of d3-selection-multi in typescript

No comments:

Post a Comment