Friday 25 September 2020

FabricJs: parts of grouped objects are being cropped when canvas is reloaded from db

I am having an issue where after reloading a group object, it is being cropped and parts of the object are not appearing.

So here is the object after grouping multiple objects together... enter image description here

After I save the data and reload it, the same object loads in like this... enter image description here

As I wrote this code quite some time ago, and it is quite complicated, I am not sure exactly what code to share at this point. I am just looking for a general direction on where this issue might be occurring.

Basically, this is the json data I am saving to the DB...

var json = JSON.stringify(canvas.toDatalessJSON(['id', 'groupId', 'componentType', 'diametre', 'objectHeight', 'resizable', 'locked', 'view', 'info', 'pathName','color', 'shape', 'opacity', 'system', 'svgUid', 'format', 'filters', 'tags']));

And this is how I am loading it...

canvas.loadFromDatalessJSON( this.props.canvasJson, canvas.renderAll.bind(canvas), function(o, object) 

Any assistance as to where to look for the problem would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.



from FabricJs: parts of grouped objects are being cropped when canvas is reloaded from db

No comments:

Post a Comment