Monday 16 July 2018

How to configure REFER call in SIPML5 WEBRTC

I am trying to make a web client for my sip call request. I have done invite call successfully from browser. But, I am not getting how to refer to the 3rd party call through Javascript. I am using Webrtc and SIPML5.

On trying session.transfer(),after successful Refer, the link to the referrer is broken... but, I am able to hear audio from the referee to referrer. 'I am not getting Notify. Just refer is ACK sip message and then 1 sided call.'

Eg: A refers to B. After successful refer, I am not able to send/recv SIP packets from A. But, I am able to do the same from B. So, when B talks, A can hear. But, vice-versa is not working.

The sip refer is working perfectly via SIPP. And 2-way packets are available.

PS: I DONT WANT CALL TRANSFER.

If SIPML5 does not support this, can I do the same via Java. Where I send a refer request to SIP servelet which handles it via doRefer()?

These are the links I referred:

https://www.ijasnahamed.in/2015/05/implementing-client-side-webrtc-using.html

https://www.doubango.org/sipml5/docgen/symbols/SIPml.Stack.Configuration.html



from How to configure REFER call in SIPML5 WEBRTC

No comments:

Post a Comment