Thursday 30 November 2023

How to block users from closing a window in Javascript?

Is it possible to block users from closing the window using the exit button [X]? I am actually providing a close button in the page for the users to close the window.Basically what I'm trying to do is to force the users to fill the form and submit it. I don't want them to close the window till they have submitted it.

I really appreciate your comments, I'm not thinking of hosting on any commercial website. Its an internal thing, we are actually getting all the staff to participate in this survey we have designed....

I know its not the right way but I was wondering if there was a solution to the problem we have got here...



from How to block users from closing a window in Javascript?

No comments:

Post a Comment