Friday 25 November 2022

Query influxdb with special character

I am trying to perform. simple get on influxdb using python. The connection works great and I am able to query several values. However, I have one of them which is reported as homeassistant.autogen.°C. When I try to query it, I always get

influxdb.exceptions.InfluxDBClientError: 400: {"error":"error parsing query: found \u00b0, expected identifier at line 1, char 43"}

The code that is use is:

client = InfluxDBClient(host='192.168.1.x', port=8086, username='user', password='password')
results = client.query(r'SELECT "value" FROM homeassistant.autogen."°C" WHERE entity_id = sensor.x_temperature')

I already tried to escape and pass it through quotes but nothing seems to work.

I cannot change how the value is inserted in influxdb.



from Query influxdb with special character

No comments:

Post a Comment