Given a private library published to a private Nexus registry
My package.json configuration
{
"name": "@me/my-repo",
"version": "14.2.0",
"main": "build/lib/index.js",
"types": "build/lib/index.d.ts",
"private": false,
"repository": {
"type": "git",
"url": "git://github.com/me/my-repo.git"
},
"publishConfig": {
"registry": "https://url.goes.here/nexus/.../"
}
}
My .npmrc configuration
registry=https://url.goes.here/nexus/.../
_auth=mYtOkEn
always-auth=true
save-exact=true
We moved away from semantic-release because we don't need all the extra stuff anymore and the Github action was just too slow. Based on my configuration I want to publish the library but
npm publish
is not enough, it seems npm doesn't know about the configuration ( I must login first ). I used the following step for my Github action
- name: Release the application
env:
GITHUB_TOKEN: $
run: npx semantic-release
but how can I publish to npm without using semantic-release? How can I tell npm to have a look at the .npmrc file?
from How to publish a private package to a private registry without using semantic-release?
No comments:
Post a Comment