Monday 31 October 2022

This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play (in live application)

When I tried to purchase a product with the in-app purchase I am receiving an error as mentioned below instead of in-app purchase dialog

This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play

Yes, there are lots of answers available online but they all suggested adding this particular user as a licensed tester, I am facing this issue in the live application and I can not add a user as a licensed tester.

I also find a workaround for this issue as mentioned below,

  1. Uninstall the app from the device
  2. I removed the google account from the device on which I am facing the issue
  3. Then add a new google account on the same device
  4. Install the app again from the google play store
  5. And try to purchase a product and it worked
  6. Again I uninstall the app
  7. I remove the new google account from the device and add the old one
  8. Install the app from the play store
  9. And try to purchase a product and its shows the error mentioned above

Yes, adding a new google account fix the issue but my question is why this is not working with my existing google account?



from This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play (in live application)

No comments:

Post a Comment