Saturday 29 October 2022

Add df under other df Pandas

I'm using a for to generate a excel file to graph the data from a df so I'm using value_counts but I would like to add under this df a second one with the same data but with percentages so my code is this one:

li = []

for i in range(0, len(df.columns)):
    value_counts = df.iloc[:, i].value_counts().to_frame().reset_index()
    value_percentage = df.iloc[:, i].value_counts(normalize=True).to_frame().reset_index()#.drop(columns='index')
    value_percentage = (value_percentage*100).astype(str)+'%'
    li.append(value_counts)
    li.append(value_percentage)
data = pd.concat(li, axis=1)
data.to_excel("resultdf.xlsx") #index cleaned

Basically I need it to look like this:

enter image description here



from Add df under other df Pandas

No comments:

Post a Comment