Sunday 28 August 2022

How do I use range breaks and scattergl in the same plot?

I have this plot-

fig = go.Figure()

fig.add_trace(
    go.Scattergl(x=list(df.Date), y=list(df.Measure)), row = 1, col = 1)
    
fig.update_layout(
    xaxis=dict(
        rangeselector=dict(
            buttons=list([
                dict(count=1,
                     label="1m",
                     step="month",
                     stepmode="backward")
            ])
        ),
        rangeslider=dict(
            visible=True
        ),
        type="date"
    )
)

The code works fine when I remove the range-breaks, but stops working when I add them in.

Is it possible to use range breaks and scatter gl in the same plot?



from How do I use range breaks and scattergl in the same plot?

No comments:

Post a Comment