Sunday 28 August 2022

How can I create app icon when I use Android Studio Chipmunk | 2021.2.1?

I have read the articles about creating app icon, such as What's mipmap-anydpi-v26 in res directory in Android Studio 3.0? and Create app icons with Image Asset Studio.

When I create a project with latest Android Studio Chipmunk | 2021.2.1, the wizard of Android Studio will generate the default app icon automatically.

I know I can use Image Asset Studio to create myself app icon, so I select a file .svg file and try to generate it, you can see Image 1, and Image 2

When I check these generated icons, I found the extension name of my files is .png, but the the extension name of files which is generated by the wizard is .webp, you can see Image 3.

I don't know if there is new way to create app icon, could you tell me ?

Image 1 enter image description here

Image 2 enter image description here

Image 3

enter image description here



from How can I create app icon when I use Android Studio Chipmunk | 2021.2.1?

No comments:

Post a Comment