Wednesday 29 June 2022

Flutter Applications Not Showing In Google Play Store On Emulator

I have published several applications on the Google Play Store and I wanted to download one of them using an emulator.

What I noticed was, that when I look at the applications under my name through the Google Play Store on an emulated device, all Flutter applications are missing.

Play Store Screenshot Emulator

When I do the same thing in a browser on a computer, I do see all my applications (notice how Pill shows up):

Play Store Screenshot Browser

Clarification: Pill is not the only Flutter application I have published and the screenshot doesn't show the entire application catalog)

I tried looking online for anything that would explain this, since even on my computer, I cannot download the applications, but they are showing up.

What could be causing this?



from Flutter Applications Not Showing In Google Play Store On Emulator

No comments:

Post a Comment