Saturday 30 April 2022

Unable to run armeabi-v7a on Android Studio emulator

I need to be able to create a virtual device in Android Studio, which allows me to test my app on old Android systems such as Lollipop or Marshmallow, but it looks like I am unable to do it.

The only ARM images I see available are the "armeabi-v7a", and every time I create a new device and try to launch it, I get the error "The emulator process for AVS [device name] has terminated" as shown in the shot below:

Emulator Error

Everything seems to be in place inside the SKD Tools panel as you can see below:

enter image description here

And everything works fine with arm64-v8a images.

For your information, I am using Android Studio for Mac version Bumblebee 2021.1.1 Patch 3 which should be the latest one:

enter image description here



from Unable to run armeabi-v7a on Android Studio emulator

No comments:

Post a Comment