Tuesday 26 April 2022

Trying to build react native app for Android on Mac M1 - Error: No emulators found as an output of `emulator -list-avds`

I have installed Android Studio on my mac M1
I have added a virtual device in Android Studio using Device Manager
The app builds fine from inside Android Studio......however when I run npx react-native run-android from command line in VSCode, I get the error No emulators found as an output of emulator -list-avds

However when I navigate to emulator folder using cd ~/Library/Android/sdk/emulator and run command ./emulator -avd {AVD_NAME}, the emulator starts fine.....however even with the emulator running, the command npx react-native run-android still gives the error No emulators found as an output of emulator -list-avds



from Trying to build react native app for Android on Mac M1 - Error: No emulators found as an output of `emulator -list-avds`

No comments:

Post a Comment