Wednesday 23 February 2022

Python Firebase (Real-time database) on Replit

I want to connect to firebase on replit using python. I'm using the code below:

from firebase import firebase

firebase = firebase.FirebaseApplication("my firebase url", None)

data = {
  'ddfjaklfbja': 'dklabja;kdlf',
  'adfjlkgadjf': 'dkaljbaowq',
  'afbiouadofpia': 'dsajklbjanzm'
}

result = firebase.post('/test1', data)
print(result)

However, when I try to run it, it returns an error saying that there is no module named urllib3:

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'urllib3'

When I try to use the packages tab to install it on the left, it does not install and returns with the same error (there are multiple lines but the last line says this). How can I fix it?

enter image description here enter image description here



from Python Firebase (Real-time database) on Replit

No comments:

Post a Comment