Monday 31 January 2022

Looking for GPU support on Markov-chain Monte-Carlo (MCMC) for Python codes in general and for a specific code

I am looking for MCMC codes with a GPU suport (like NVIDIA or OpenCL libraries) to make faster run chains in Python but I would like also to find a C++ library that allows to perform this.

I know there is a plenty of codes that does MCMC but which ones could allow to exploit GPU power with MCMC ?

In particular, it seems it is possible with the Gibbs sampler but I would like to know more in practice, i.e how to implement it ?

Finally, the code on which I work currently is this Python code : emcee code and I would like to introduce or add a GPU extra functionality in this code to benefit fully from the parallel computing of Markov chain : I don't know if this is possible.

Any help is welcome.



from Looking for GPU support on Markov-chain Monte-Carlo (MCMC) for Python codes in general and for a specific code

No comments:

Post a Comment