Recently, I crossed to a new GitHub repo for converting images into Paprika style model, which recently got viral.

Usually, people use this interface, which takes so long time. I want to train the offered available pre-trained models on Google Colab Notebook and experiment Additional Model Weights, but not only I couldn't manage to run Torch Hub Usage according to instructions but also I couldn't run the face2paint option due to the following error:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HTTPError Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-13-35ffb2517470> in <module>()
----> 1 face2paint = torch.hub.load('bryandlee/animegan2-pytorch:main', 'face2paint', size=512, device="cpu")
2
3 img = Image.open(...).convert("RGB")
4 out = face2paint(model, img)
8 frames
/usr/lib/python3.7/urllib/request.py in http_error_default(self, req, fp, code, msg, hdrs)
647 class HTTPDefaultErrorHandler(BaseHandler):
648 def http_error_default(self, req, fp, code, msg, hdrs):
--> 649 raise HTTPError(req.full_url, code, msg, hdrs, fp)
650
651 class HTTPRedirectHandler(BaseHandler):
HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: rate limit exceeded
I can't figure out to resolve this issue to run the model on the Colab notebook. Please feel free to edit or comment on Google Colab Notebook I shared.
from How can run PyTorch Implementation of AnimeGANv2 on google colab notebook?
No comments:
Post a Comment