Thursday 30 September 2021

Limit number of ads in Google custom search

I am considering using Google Custom Search for my site. It seem to be pretty customizable and I can match my site's style. The only thing that holds e back is obscene number of ads shown above my results - 4.

check out this similar Example and screenshot below:

screenshot

I found documentation that seems to indicate that I can control this

'maxTop' : 4

but I can't figure out for the world where I could use this setting since the only code I include looks like:

<script async src="https://cse.google.com/cse.js?cx=e14513e5dxxxxxx"></script>
<div class="gcse-search"></div>

Google documentation

Also, important fact is that the Custom Search is a part of Google Ads and I utilize Google Tag to include all-Google.



from Limit number of ads in Google custom search

No comments:

Post a Comment