Thursday 19 August 2021

Flutter Alarm Application Permissions

I am developing a flutter alarm application and I ran into a problem. Probably it is easy to solve, but as I do not know how I thought you might know. I attached a file showing the other permissions feed of the alarm application alarmy which I found in the playstore. In the file, you can see that the "Show on Lock screen" and the "Display pop-up windows while running in the background" permission are both accepted from the start. On the other hand in case of the alarm application "Ultra Alarm" I am developing the two permission are denied from the start and I do not know how to change that. Maybe you can help me. It is a mi device. other permissions feed of alarmy

other permissions feed of my app



from Flutter Alarm Application Permissions

No comments:

Post a Comment