Friday 23 July 2021

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' and ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 16 failed

So i have a react app (set up using create-react-app) but any time I push to netlify and there is a new build, I get these errors

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' 16.0fcd6807.chunk.js:1

And directly under this is this error

ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 16 failed. react_devtools_backend.js:2560 ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 16 (missing: http://localhost:3000/static/js/16.0fcd6807.chunk.js)

I have try all solutions possible online like setting homepage to "homepage" : "." in package.json, setting base in index.html with , and other solutions on SO and online as a whole. I am currently on react version 17.0.2 and react-scripts 4.0.3.

Everything I have tried seems to still not fix this issue. What could be the problem and How could I solve this. Thanks



from Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' and ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 16 failed

No comments:

Post a Comment