Friday 23 July 2021

How to save a selected option in vue and load it on another page within the application?

On the first page of my vue application I have a drop down menu that contains a list of mailboxes. I would like to save the value/text of the selection and use it as a parameter or variable on another page that I routed to.

Here is the dropdown code:

    <v-autocomplete dense
        filled
        label="Choose Mailbox"
        v-model="mailboxes"
        :items="mailboxes"
        item-text='mailbox'
        item-value='mailbox'>
      </v-autocomplete>

Here is the button that routes the user to an inbox type page.

    <v-btn rounded color="primary" @click="$router.push('Inbox')">Load Mailbox</v-btn>

How do I save the selected mailbox value to use on the other Inbox page?



from How to save a selected option in vue and load it on another page within the application?

No comments:

Post a Comment