Friday 23 July 2021

Can we Add a confirmation Screen on Android Wear, before user exits the app by swiping right on the main screen, if yes, how?

I am using this link 1 to detect the swiping right on my main activity and using this link 2 to put the alertbuilder in the event Handler.

Link 1: Android: How to handle right to left swipe gestures

Link2: How can I put "Are you sure you want to exit?" when I press back button android

But I get an error

E/WindowManager: android.view.WindowLeaked: Activity de.dfki.av.mhs.peripheralwatch.MainActivity has leaked window DecorView@334a170[MainActivity] that was originally added here

How to add a confirmation screen for the user before he exits the app?



from Can we Add a confirmation Screen on Android Wear, before user exits the app by swiping right on the main screen, if yes, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment