Monday 28 June 2021

How to remove gap between fragmetns in ViewPager when applying a Cube Page Transformer

I want to achieve a cube animation effect when swiping ViewPager fragments. like this:

enter image description here

I'm using this code to achieve that:

class CubeOutTransformer : ViewPager2.PageTransformer {
    override fun transformPage(page: View, position: Float) {
        val deltaY = 0.5F

        page.pivotX = if (position < 0F) page.width.toFloat() else 0F
        page.pivotY = page.height * deltaY
        page.rotationY = 45F * position
    }
}

But my current effect is like this:

enter image description here

As you can see there's a huge gap between fragments when swiping and It's not like a cube animation which I'm looking for. How can I remove this gap? Thanks



from How to remove gap between fragmetns in ViewPager when applying a Cube Page Transformer

No comments:

Post a Comment