Tuesday 29 June 2021

got error in Type 'string' is not assignable to type '"allName" | `allName.${number}.nestedArray`' in react hook form with typescript

I am working on the react hook form with typescript. My data structure looks array within array. so I try to use the useFieldArray

allName: [
    {
      name: "useFieldArray1",
      nestedArray: [
        { name1: "field1", name2: "field2" },
        { name1: "field3", name2: "field4" }
      ]
    },
    {
      name: "useFieldArray2",
      nestedArray: [{ name1: "field1", name2: "field2" }]
    }
  ]

But when I try to set the name for the input like allName[${nestIndex}].nestedArray I got the below warning.

Type 'string' is not assignable to type '"allName" | `allName.${number}.nestedArray`'

Here I have attached the code sandbox link of my code. https://codesandbox.io/s/gallant-buck-iyqoc?file=/src/nestedFieldArray.tsx:504-537 How to fix this issue?



from got error in Type 'string' is not assignable to type '"allName" | `allName.${number}.nestedArray`' in react hook form with typescript

No comments:

Post a Comment