Monday 31 May 2021

Allure-Kotlin does not create allure-results in Espresso tests

I tried step by step the instructions from Allure-Kotlin for android tests. But after finishing my tests when I run(on Pixel_4_API_29):

adb pull /sdcard/allure-results This message is shown:

adb: error: failed to stat remote object '/sdcard/allure-results': No such file or directory

This is a sample repo I created to show what I did exactly.

More info: I run tests using ./gradlew app:connectedAndroidTest, tests are run with @RunWith(AllureAndroidJUnit4.class), I already added allure.prperties file to androidTest resources as well as listeners to META-INF.services. Also, I updated Kotlin version to 1.4.21 and Gradle to 6.7.1 to be matched with allure-kotlin 2.2.5. I also already made sure of required permission to access to /sdcard folder on emulator.

I really appreciate any helpful answer and comments.



from Allure-Kotlin does not create allure-results in Espresso tests

No comments:

Post a Comment