Saturday 13 March 2021

How can an Android application access trusted certificate placed by Intune MDM?

I have Samsung tablets in my organisation that are managed by Microsoft Intune MDM. The are enrolled with Intune and are run a kiosk mode.

I need way for the tablet to authenticated to back end APIs. I have used the Intune trusted certificates feature to place a certificate on the tablet device.

I want the android app to read this certificate, sign a payload and submit the payload to an API.

How can the android app see this certificate? What android library do i use to get access to this certificate?

Please note, I don't want to use user login on the device. I simply want a way to authenticate the device.



from How can an Android application access trusted certificate placed by Intune MDM?

No comments:

Post a Comment