Monday 8 March 2021

GWT grid cells don't wrap

I'm using a GWT GridPanel. I want one of the columns to wrap but nothing I've tried works. In the associated css file, I've tried:

.x-grid3-cell-inner .x-grid3-col-note {
    overflow: visible; white-space: normal !important;
}

where note is the name of the column that I want to wrap. Didn't work. I've tried:

.x-grid3-cell {
    white-space:wrap;
}

Didn't work. I've tried:

.x-grid3-cell-inner {
    cell-wrap: true;
}

Didn't work. Anyone have a simple solution that works?

EDIT: I also tried setting the id in the ColumnConfig like this:

ColumnConfig[] columns = new ColumnConfig[] {
        new ColumnConfig("Note", "note", 130, true, null, "note"),
        new ColumnConfig("Date", "date", 65, true)
};

ColumnConfig c = columns[0];
c.setId("noteColumn");

Then in the css I added:

#noteColumn {
    overflow: visible; white-space: normal !important;
}

But that didn't work either.



from GWT grid cells don't wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment