Wednesday 30 December 2020

ngx-cookie gets deleted when link is opened in new tab in Angular Application

I have used a PC to serve the website via LAN connection and use the IPv4 address instead of localhost for hosting the website on LAN.

I'm using the npm package http-server for serving the dist compiled angular application.

I'm using ngx-cookie-service for manipulating cookies in the angular application. However, the cookies get deleted when I open a page via router.navigate(). Also, the cookies don't always get deleted as well.

So I'm kinda confused as to what is happening with the cookies. What can be the reason?

P.S. I have not implemented session in the backend though.

Angular version : 10+ ngx-cookie-service: 11.0.2 browser: chrome 86



from ngx-cookie gets deleted when link is opened in new tab in Angular Application

No comments:

Post a Comment