Sunday 29 November 2020

Jest: How can I get the arguments called in jest mock function?

I am learning manual mocking with jest mocks, now I would like to get arguments called in jest mock function, here is my solution.

 expect(mockLogin).toHaveBeenCalledWith(
      {
        "email": "test@mail.com", 
        "password": "password", 
        "remember_me": false
       }
    );

Now when I run npm test I get the following results. enter image description here

The problem I can't figure out how to add "auth/login" path in my expected results, I tried the following, but unfortunately it's not working.

   expect(mockLogin).toHaveBeenCalledWith("/auth/login", {
        "email": "test@mail.com", 
        "password": "password", 
        "remember_me": false
       });

What do I need to do to add auth/login to my expected results?



from Jest: How can I get the arguments called in jest mock function?

No comments:

Post a Comment