Wednesday 25 November 2020

How to synchronize multiple React lucky draw web-app at the same time?

Christmas is coming and I am writing a website for lucky draw, but this one will be a bit different since due to covid, we are not suggested to gather in the same place. So, even by zoom or skype, what I want to do is I want to host the website on 1 computer and then share the link to my family and thus they can join the lucky draw by accessing the same link. When I click the "Draw" button on my computer, I hope others can see what I drew as well on their screen. But I am new to React, any library can help me do a live-chat like thing? I have a prototype for lucky draw already. I am glad to share the website to everyone once I finished it. Thanks!



from How to synchronize multiple React lucky draw web-app at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment