Thursday 19 November 2020

Django - use middleware to block debug data on some cases

I'm using Django in debug mode in dev environment.

When some views fail, it returns the debug page (not debug_toolbar, just the page with list of installed apps, environment variables, stack trace, ...)

In my middleware, I have some cases (specific URLs, specific users, ...) where I want to remove this data and just return the raw response. How should I do that?

currently my best idea is to just:

response.data = {}
return response

But I'm not sure if it's the proper way to do that, whether it covers all cases and so on. I just want to use a middleware to control in some cases and avoid the DEBUG mode for them.



from Django - use middleware to block debug data on some cases

No comments:

Post a Comment