Tuesday 3 November 2020

Compile time of native dependencies takes too much time in node

I setup a gitlab runner which builds my node project. One dependency is nodegit which takes 480 seconds every time I build my app.

$ electron-builder install-app-deps
  • electron-builder  version=22.9.1
  • loaded configuration  file=package.json ("build" field)
  • rebuilding native dependencies  dependencies=nodegit@0.27.0 platform=darwin arch=x64
  • rebuilding native dependency  name=nodegit version=0.27.0
Done in 480.36s.

Is there any way to cache building these native dependencies? I found prebuild which created a tar.gz file. But I am not sure how I can make my project use this specific prebuilt file. Any help is highly appreciated!



from Compile time of native dependencies takes too much time in node

No comments:

Post a Comment