Saturday 3 October 2020

Xcode12 - building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file built for macOS, file 'dir/SomeFile.a' for architecture x86_64

Getting linker error in Xcode 12 when I am trying to build my large iOS app (hybrid, swift+objc). The application is building fine for real device, but It gives linker error when I am trying to run in Simulator directly with Debug configuration.

I have tried all possible solutions in other post here, but unfortunately it didn't work. Although the error in other post is different. I have checked Build for active architectures only to YES for Debug configs and NO for Release configs.

Other post error,

building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file built for iOS, for architecture arm64

My error,

building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file built for macOS, file for architecture x86_64

How can I resolve this issue? I need to run in both iOS real device and Simulator.



from Xcode12 - building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file built for macOS, file 'dir/SomeFile.a' for architecture x86_64

No comments:

Post a Comment