Friday 16 October 2020

How to set initial state value for useState Hook in jest and enzyme?

I know this question is already asked here: How to set initial state for useState Hook in jest and enzyme?

const [state, setState] = useState([]);

And I totally agree with Jimmy's Answer to mock the useState function from test file but I have some extended version of this question, "What if I have multiple useState statements into the hooks, How can I test them and assign the respective custom values to them?"

I have some JSX rendering with the condition of hook's state values and depending on the values of that state the JSX is rendering.

How Can I test those JSX by getting them into the wrapper of my test case code?



from How to set initial state value for useState Hook in jest and enzyme?

No comments:

Post a Comment