Sunday 4 October 2020

How do I check min app version for iOS Universal Links?

I'm adding a new path for a universal link to my iOS app.

Is there any way to specify a min-app-version in apple-app-site-association for some paths (but not all)?

This is the situation I want to avoid:

  • App already support some paths for universal links, but I want to add another
  • Add native code for handling a new universal link path (something like path="/artist/*"), ship to app store
  • Add the new path to apple-app-site-association
  • Problem: someone who hasn't upgraded our app to latest version clicks link. apple-app-site-association tells it to open the app, but their version of app can't handle this new path, causing UI to fail.


from How do I check min app version for iOS Universal Links?

No comments:

Post a Comment