Friday 30 October 2020

Handling a SOAP request in NodeJS with PHP documentation

I'm struggling to convert a PHP code handling a SOAP request into NodeJS. I tried a lot of things, including npm:

I really don't understand how to fit the lines I have in PHP into a NodeJS code. Here it is:

$stream_context = stream_context_create([
    'ssl' => [
        'verify_peer' => false,
        'verify_peer_name' => false
    ],
     'http' => [
         'header' => 'MailToken: ' . $token
     ]
]);

$client = new SoapClient(null, [
    'stream_context' => $stream_context,
    'location' => self::MAIL_URL,
    'uri' => 'SOAPService/Mail'
]);

return $client->__soapCall('send', [
    'subject' => $subject,
    'body' => $body,
    'recipients' => $recipients
], null);

Could anybody give me a piece of advice? Thanks a lot.



from Handling a SOAP request in NodeJS with PHP documentation

No comments:

Post a Comment